Thursday 4 August 2016

St Georges Basin Lure Selection - 12th May 2016

For those that might be interested, here is the selection of lures I plan to use this Sunday at the Hobie St Georges Basin round. They are all distributed by Gladiator Tackle and I'm confident they'll land me a few bream. Hopefully at least three (or four if it's a four bag comp)!

 
The top three are Ever Green Tiny Predators (the black one is a home pimp effort). And the green one is the lure that landed me the Boss Hog at Mallacoota earlier this year. The next two lures are IMA Tetra Monos. Then there are my trusty Gladiator Shiver Vibes (with another home pimping) followed by the Ever Green Little Max blades.

The top two soft plastics are the Bait Breath 3" SL Remix and then the 2.4" Chiby. The bottom one is an Ever Green C-4 Shrimp.

Now, how will I use them and where and when? That info can wait until monday I think... : P

Good luck to all competing and see you on Sunday morning. Thanks to Stephen Blackmore and Dane Tomaszewski from Gladiator Tackle for helping out with all the gear. Happy yakkin', everyone!

cheers,
Cid

Ps And yes I will be throwing the Bingos. I just didn't think I needed to tell anyone that!



No comments: